Photoshop web site tasarım

Photoshop site yapma 5

Let’s start the tutorial
Open Photoshop and create a new document (Ctrl + N)




With Rectangle Tool I will create a large shape, to cover the entire canvas. As a color I have used #98afb4. In this step you can use Paint Bucket Tool also…




I will select Rounded Rectangle Tool with a radius of 10px I will create this shape (color used : c0c0c0 ) and I will apply the following layer styles:






I will select Ellipse Tool and I will create 3 black shapes, than I will apply for each shape a Gaussian Blur (Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur) of about 11px.




On the top of this shapes I will create with Rectangle Tool another 2 shapes. For the first one (the orange one) I have used this color: # f38630 and for the second one (the blue one) this color: # 94ccd7




I will select Type Tool and I will write “we’re coming soon” I have applied the following layer styles:





My result:




With Ellipse Tool I will create this black shape and I will apply a Gaussian Blur of about 20px.



My result:




With Rectangular Marque Tool, I will make this selection.



Once you have this selection hit Delete on your keyboard to delete that portion and Ctrl +D to unload the selection. I will lower the opacity to 60% also.




I will select Type Tool, I will write “Get Notified” and I will apply this layer styles:









With Type Tool I will continue to add some text:




With Rectangle Tool I will create this shape




With Pen Tool I will create this triangle




On my Layer Palette is will select this 2 shapes created on Step 11 and Step 12.



I will press Ctrl + E to merge them together and I will apply this layer styles:





With Type Tool I will write “subscribe here”:




On the right side, with Rounded Rectangle Tool with a radius of 10px I will create this shape (color: d7f0ef) and I will apply this layer styles:






With Rectangle Tool I will create this 3 shapes and I will apply this layer styles:










Next I will make a “Call to Action” button. I will select Rounded Rectangle Tool with a radius of 10px and I will create this shape. Color used # f38630, then with Type Tool I will write “Hook me up”




Next I will select Type Tool I will write “We’ll be online in :” For this sentence I have applied this layer styles:








With Rectangle Tool I will create this shapes and I will apply this layer styles:








With Line Tool I will add this 2 lines on the middle of the shapes created on step 18




With Type Tool I will add some numbers and I will write “days”. To create all of this I have applied the same layer styles from step 17




I will repeat step 18, 19 and 20 for about 3 times
My result:



Here is my final result:


Barbaros Kızılelma